Saturday, February 28, 2009

This is nothing important.


I truly despise shopping, but perhaps that's only because I never have money to do so.

Or, that the things that I would like to purchase, I see no point in doing just that because I have no place to wear them.

I bought leather leggings the other day. I love the concept of not wearing pants.

I don't really have much on my mind, except that I really want to move to another country.

And I just might do that.

I've realized there is just nothing for me here.
The boy that I loved left. And he's never coming back.
My mother still does not have a job, and it's been 3 months.
I can't find a job here I'd actually go to.
I can't stand most of the people here.

And why just relocate to a different state when I can sell everything I own and make it to another country.

That just makes more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment